I work very closely with the other members of the Brain Development Imaging Lab and continue to collaborate with the Cusack Lab, so check their lab websites for more information on the projects mentioned here! In addition I work with other researchers at San Diego State University, and at the Center for Functional MRI at UCSD, and with the Brain and Mind Institute, Robarts Research Institute, London Health Sciences Centre and Children's Hospital, Africa Institute, University Teaching Hospital Kigali, École Normale Supérieure, and the MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit. Websites of some of my collaborators are listed below:
- Joe Gati – Robarts Research Institute, Western University
- Victor Han – Children’s Hospital, LHSC, London, Canada
- David Lee – Dept. of Paediatrics, Schulich School of Medicine, Western University
- Daniel Pressnitzer and Claire Chambers - École Normale Supérieure, Paris, France
- Sandrine de Ribaupierre – LHSC, Clinical Neurological Sciences, Western University
I also collaborate with Ceresensa to design MR head coils for imaging the brain of neonates, infants and children.
I have received funding from the German National Academic Foundation (Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes), DAAD, Cambridge European Trust, Medical Research Council (UK), and the Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation. Thank you!